Do you have excellent communication skills?
As part of the Operations Team, you will be a key principal point of contact for our existing customers to help ensure contract retention and a smooth renewals process. You will help co-ordinate new customer training and onboarding sessions and help manage new clients after go-live. As well as supporting project delivery.
- Working with our Technical and Sales teams, arrange, attend, and document customer account management meetings
- Manage and improve the analysis of all customer feedback, to help drive product development
- Working with the Operations Manager, manage the contract renewals process, through to customer acceptance and invoicing
- Help co-ordinate new customer onboarding, ensuring training is delivered and onboarding documentation is updated
- Support the Operations Manager in all aspects of project delivery, including project task setup, timesheet recording and project close-down analysis
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and written
- Customer focused
- Experience in a project, support, or operations environment is preferable
- Proficient user of Microsoft office
- Experience in use of an ERP system
- Experience in use of a customer support system
- DevOps is preferred, but not essential
- Competitive company salary with addition to company benefits